Is dear old Dad tired of getting the same lame gifts year after year? Well, my friend, this gift guide for dads is here to save you time and money! These amazing gifts not only work for cheap Father’s Day gifts but are also great for Valentine’s day, Christmas, birthdays, you name it!
With budget-friendly options for two price points: under $25 and under $50!
Warning: these gifts are for cool dads ONLY!
Best Cheap Father’s Day Gifts of 2019 (That Still Rock)
Growing up, every year without fail my sister and I gave our father socks for Father’s Day. Granted, he was a landscaper/firefighter and he went through socks like crazy. But, it was still laaaame.
Here are 24 gifts that dads will actually WANT to receive on Father’s Day. Heck, you might even want to buy some of these for yourself 😉
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means that if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read more here.
Father’s Day Gifts Under $25
Here are 12 great ideas for gifts to give dads, husbands, and grandpas on Father’s Day that are under $25!
1. A 7-Piece Italian Glass Decanter and Glasses Set for the dad who is more than just a tall drink of water.
Just look at the gorgeous detail on the glass and that super fancy bottle stopper!
2. A set of 4 spherical ice molds that will have Dad totally chillin’.
3. A pack of 2 Zap It! bug zapper rackets so you and Dad can bond over bug-bashing while singing “Another One Bites the Dust”.
Because someone’s gotta keep Mom safe from them skeeters, amirite?
4. Accoutrements Bacon Strips Bandages for the dad who needs bacon for what’s achin’.
Better than slapping steak on a black eye!
5. A Stranger Things inspired heat-activated Christmas lights coffee mug that will turn Dad upside-down with glee.
He will think you are an eleven out of ten if you get this for him.
6. A 12 oz jar of Mike’s Hot Honey to show Dad variety is the spice of life.
Put it on everything from pizza to chicken wings.
7. A resqme Original Keychain Car Escape Tool for the dad who always puts safety first.
This little baby can cut through a seatbelt and break open a car window in case Dad needs to make a quick escape.
8. The book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die for the dad who just wants to hit the road.
Oh, the places Dad will go!
9. A funny workout tank for the dad that you think is totally swole.
Attitude sold separately.
10. An 11-in-1 Emergency Survival Kit for the dad who is no babe in the woods.
Because every dad knows the zombie apocalypse is only minutes away at any given time.
11. A slim, minimalist leather wallet for the dad who knows less is more (except when it comes to money).
This wallet definitely won’t make his butt look big.
12. A Stranger Things Hawkins Middle School A.V. Club T-Shirt that Dad will be totally geeking over.
Because nerds rule and jocks drool.
Father’s Day Gifts Under $50
Here are some budget Father’s Day gift ideas that will keep you under $50 — without sacrificing quality or coolness!
1. A luxurious John Christian Men’s Hooded Fleece Robe for dads who hate to fleece their butts off after a shower.
He will never give you the cold shoulder again.
2. A Wooden Docking Station Organizer for the dad who doesn’t mess around.
Talk about a clean slate!
3. A Bear Butt Double Parachute Camping Hammock for dads who love to just hang out.
Because it’s better to hang by a parachute than hang by a thread.
4. A ForeverSpin titanium spinning top for the dad who has watched Inception 100 times but still isn’t sure if he is really awake.
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
5. New Chapter Every Man’s Daily Multivitamin. Because the greatest gift you can give a man is the gift of good health.
All joking aside; this brand of vitamins is AMAZING!
6. A Holy Stone flying drone with tons of cools features so Dad can just go out and totally wing it.
Because Dad knows he is pretty fly.
7. A beard trimming and grooming kit for the dad who has more than just a grizzly attitude.
With this, he will be ready to beard the lion.
8. Brain specimen coasters for the dad who is pretty brainy.
I got these for my sister the nurse…she’s the brains of the family. She totally loved them 🙂
9. A scratch-off world map poster for the dad who’s always in a world of his own.
Scratch that country off the list.Check it out!
10. A portable folding fire kit for the dad who gets fired up about cooking.
Now he can fire something besides insults!
11. An echo dot so Dad can have a device that lets him be a hands-off kind of dude.
AI have to hand it to her, that Alexa is pretty smart.
12. A Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer; Dad, meat your new best friend.
No bones about it, this one is a winner!
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there!
- 29 unique gift ideas for men who seem to have EVERYTHING
- 31 epic gifts for people who LOVE Stranger Things