Is dear old Dad tired of getting the same lame gifts year after year? Well, my friend, this gift guide for dads is here to save you time and money! These amazing gifts work for Father’s Day, Valentine’s day, Christmas, you name it!
With budget-friendly options for two price points: under $25 and under $50!
Warning: these gifts are for cool dads ONLY!
Gifts for Dads
Growing up, every year without fail my sister and I gave our father socks for Father’s Day.
Granted, he was a landscaper/firefighter and he went through socks like crazy. But, it was still laaaame.
In my defense, that was before the Internet came along to save us all (especially Amazon. Thank goodness for Amazon. All hail Amazon!)
Here are 24 gifts that dads will actually WANT to receive on Father’s Day. Heck, you might even want to buy some of these for yourself 😉
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means that if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products or services that I fully believe in and use myself. Read more here.
Dad Gifts Under $25
1. A 7-Piece Italian Glass Decanter and Glasses Set for the dad who is more than just a tall drink of water.
Just look at the gorgeous detail on the glass and that super fancy bottle stopper!
2. A set of 4 speherical ice molds that will have Dad totally chillin’.
Go head, borrow them for yourself to make jello balls or chocolate sculptures; I won’t judge.
3. A pack of 2 Zap It! bug zapper rackets so you and Dad can bond over bug-bashing while singing “Another One Bites the Dust”.
Because someone’s gotta keep Mom safe from them skeeters, amirite?
4. Accoutrements Bacon Strips Bandages for the dad who needs bacon for what’s achin’.
Better than slapping steak on a black eye!
5. A Stranger Things inspired heat-activated Christmas lights coffee mug that will turn Dad upside-down with glee.
He will think you are an eleven out of ten if you get this for him.
6. A 12 oz jar of Mike’s Hot Honey to show Dad variety is the spice of life.
Put it on everything from pizza to chicken wings.
7. A resqme Original Keychain Car Escape Tool for the dad who always puts safety first.
This little baby can cut through a seatbelt and break open a car window in case Dad needs to make a quick escape.
8. The book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die for the dad who just wants to hit the road.
Oh, the places Dad will go!
9. A funny workout tank for the dad that you think is totally swole.
Attitude sold seperately.
10. An 11-in-1 Emergency Survival Kit for the dad who is no babe in the woods.
Because everyone knows the zombie apocalypse is only minutes away at any give time.
11. A slim, minimalist leather wallet for the dad who knows less is more (except when it comes to money).
This wallet definitely won’t make his butt look big.
12. A Stranger Things Hawkins Middle School A.V. Club T-Shirt that Dad will be totally geeking over.
Because nerds rule and jocks drool.
Dad Gifts Under $50
1. A luxurious John Christian Men’s Hooded Fleece Robe for dads who hate to fleece their butts off after a shower.
He will never give you the cold shoulder again.
2. A Wooden Docking Station Organizer for the dad who doesn’t mess around.
Talk about a clean slate!
3. A Bear Butt Double Parachute Camping Hammock for dads who love to just hang out.
Because it’s better to hang by a parachute than hang by a thread.
4. A ForeverSpin titanium spinning top for the dad who has watched Inception 100 times but still isn’t sure if he is really awake.
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
5. New Chapter Every Man’s Daily Multivitamin. Because the greatest gift you can give a man is the gift of good health.
All joking aside; this brand of vitamins is AMAZING!
6. A Holy Stone flying drone with tons of cools features so Dad can just go out and totally wing it.
Because Dad knows he is pretty fly.
7. A beard trimming and grooming kit for the dad who has more than just a grizzly attitude.
With this he will be ready to beard the lion.
8. Brain specimen coasters for the dad who is pretty brainy.
I got these for my sister the nurse…she’s the brains of the family. She totally loved them 🙂
9. A scratch-off world map poster for the dad who’s always in a world of his own.
Scratch that country off the list.
10. A portable folding fire kit for the dad who gets fired up about cooking.
Now he can fire something besides insults!
11. An echo dot so Dad can have a device that lets him be a hands-off kind of dude.
AI have to hand it to her, that Alexa is pretty smart.
12. A Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer; Dad, meat your new best friend.
No bones about it, this one is a winner!
I hope that you were able to find the perfect present for your dad on the list…but if not, I have one more for you 😉Just kidding 😉 Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there!